The page being referred is not on a valid domain for this account.Are you testing or installing this service?
Please see below for the common causes of this message and their solutions.
The service is working correctly, but the page being referred is not on a valid domain for this account.Did you link from a 'Preview' page in your HTML editor?
If you are previewing your site in an HTML editor, this link will work properly after you publish your website.
• To enable your form for preview mode in your HTML editor, please copy this entire notification and send it to us here
• If you just want to view your form, you can do so from the member section
. Just log in and click 'View My Form'.Is this a Test Site or Staging Server?
• If you are using a test domain, IP address, network name, etc, for website development, please contact us
• Well be happy to add it to your account for you.Is there a typo in your domain?
• If the domain below is not your domain, or contains a typo, you can easily change it via your account control panel.
• Simply click on Settings -> Domain.Do you have multiple TLDs?
• If you have one website with multiple Top Level Domains (.com, .net, .org, .info, etc) please contact us.
• We can add them to your account at no additional charge, for as long as they remain pointed to the same website.Still Need Help?
• Please copy the referral information below and contact us.
Information about this referral:
|Account Domain: ||http://njit.edu|
'Default Referral URL' Setting.
You may need to update the 'Default Referral URL' setting for this form to match the form domain.